Sunday, October 11, 2009

Peroneus Longus snowboarding injury?

I think I may have either have a slight tear, or have injured it somehow. I've been adusting my bindings and just purchaced new boots. My current boots are a bit too big and i'm thinking that maybe with my foot and ankle moving around too much while riding might have caused this. Has anybody else had this problem. I ride quite often, and i'm in gret shape.


When I pull my foot up into a flexed, or everted position it feels like someone is stabbing my leg. Any suggestion or ideas to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated!


I have my bindings currently set at 15 and -6 for freeriding.

Peroneus Longus snowboarding injury?
Your boots are way too loose. If you want good performance and less pain, then you have to tighten your boots. There have been a couple of days when I experienced some mild discomfort because my laces were too tight, but if you want to really surf the frozen ocean, tighten your laces



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment