Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is this a good deal for Burton Twin and would it be alright for me?

i Found a 157cm 2008 burton twin with 2008 burton custom bindings and the local seller's asking for about $260 OBO. Right away i thought that was a sick deal since a twin alone retails for $550 CDN and customs are around $180. It's only been used twice and is in excellent condition.





I wanna get this board pretty bad since the seasons ending pretty quick and i still have a seasons pass at Grouse in BC so what do you the think the MAX i should pay for this is.





Also I'm about 5'7 160 lbs. I plan on doing a mix of all mountain and park stuff about equally. I've been using my buddy's dads board which is a 161 sims board with his size 13 boots. I've been able to do surprisingly well considering I'm about a size 11.





I've only been about 5-6 times but i've got riding and carving down pretty well and i'm starting to hit some kickers and rails. So, think this would be an awesome deal for me?

Is this a good deal for Burton Twin and would it be alright for me?
If it sounds to good to be true it, it usually is too good to be true. Carefully inspect the board before you commit to buying it. The price is crazy low - see if the seller has receipts (it could be stolen property). I know a couple of guys who ride this board and are very happy with it. If this is a legal deal and the board is in good shape, then go for it!
Reply:yah, i agree...don't comit to anything until you have a look at it for yourself and make sure it's not a 2nd b/c those cost about 250 new...so ask about that. also make sure the bindings are in good condition and not defective...it all the checks match then get it fo sho....its a hella good deal!



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment