Saturday, October 24, 2009

Snowboard Question?

I am about 5'3" tall and 110 pounds. What size snowboard is appropriate? I am just starting to learn but I hope to progress pretty fast.





Also, I already bought a brand new Ride Vista snowboard for $150, brand new Ride Lxh bindings for $50, and brand new Salomon Linea boots for $50 at Sports Authority. Is this a good deal?





I know this is in the wrong category but I needed more opinions and this category usually gets the most answers...

Snowboard Question?
that sounds like a good deal go on ebay and check ... the only way to learn to board is to do it just remember one edge or the other if you put the board flat you lose your ballance and catch an edge and get slingshoted into the ground:) let me know how it goes :)



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment