Saturday, October 24, 2009

Burton Sapphire size?

I am trying to figure out what boot size I need. My feet were measured and they are a size 8.





I tried on the 8 and this is how they fit. When I stood normally, my biggest toe was against the front in a slight bend but when I bent my knees in a riding position, they barely touched the front of the boot.





Is this how they are supposed to fit?

Burton Sapphire size?
I dont really think anyone can help you with this one.. You need to try the boots out for yourself.. Try a size bigger or smaller and take the one that is the most comfortable.





In general, your boots should be snug and you shouldnt be able to lift your heel off the bottom.





Just test out different sizes and perhaps other boots. They might fit your feet better.



leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment