Sunday, October 11, 2009

What do I wear for a horse turnout class? What colour tie is best?

I have not been riding for long but my riding club has a (informal) gymkhana tomorrow. We are doing a turnout class and I am wondering what colour tie I should wear (trivial, I know, but I'm a perfectionest). I don't have all the fancy gear but I do have:


- A white, long sleeve shirt


- 'Banana' coloured jodhpurs


- Jod boots (ie. ankle length)


- Half chaps (I don't know whether I should wear these)


- Black gloves


- A tweed jacket (I don't really want to wear this though as I know tweed is mostly used for hunter competitions)





Ideally, what colour tie is best for a turnout class? What colour tie would go best with what I am wearing? What would be better out of maroon and navy coloured ties?





Also, are there any other finishing touches I should consider (for both horse and rider)?

What do I wear for a horse turnout class? What colour tie is best?
Check out rehouses.com. They have some good ideas and suggestions for each class. Overall, dont stress too much about it, just enjoy the day...Hope this helps



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment