Sunday, October 11, 2009

Costume help?

Alright, some of you may have seen my "i need a ninja costume" question already...well, i couldn't find one.





well, now, i'm going to be the big bad wolf, since my friend is being "dead riding hood"





but i want a cute outfit! i was thinking cute little ears, furry gloves and boots (that aren't creepy), a tail and a shir that says "big bad wolf"...





but the problem is, i can't find any of these. please help me find it, or tell me how to make it!!





ps...i don't want the "suit" type. just cute ears, tail, and the boots/mittens. my friend said she's seen grey boots that are like feet, but she can't remember where...





THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! (and if you KNOW this costume is not possible, answer anyway, and give me another costume please!)

Costume help?
Maybe you coud be peach off mario and your friend could possibly be mario if he is a boy.


Theres a site for slippers down there.


The ears could be bought at almost any halloween store.The furry gloves get regular goves and unravel brown yarn on it.gorilla glue should work and the shirt could be made a sport apparell store.



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment