Friday, March 12, 2010

What style of jeans are best for 22" thighs?

Hi girls!





I have between 20 and 22 inch thighs... I am about 5'2".


What style of jeans would be flattering? I am losing weight, so my thighs may be leaner by this fall, when I will be wearing jeans again.





Would skinny jeans, boot cut, or flare work? Could I wear either one? If not, how lean should a thigh be before skinny jeans would look ok? I wear 5 or 7 jeans, closer to a 5... Should I wait until my thighs are under 20, or 18"?





I am currently wearing flares, but the extra material about the ancle is cumbersome, especially when riding a bike or walking in wind. :D I would like a leaner profile...





Any suggestions? :)

What style of jeans are best for 22" thighs?
your like me....try a full leg relaxed fit its not flare but gives you just enough material at the bottom that it makes the thigh look thinner. since your shorter then me (and you can find long enough jeans) try wearing them with a heel this also make your thighs look thinner.......oh and FYI the worst thing for your thighs is that "worn" look where there are fade lines horzontaly under/around the pocket area this adds like 2 inches visually to your thigh
Reply:Skinny jeans are only flattering for super tall, skinny girls so I would stay away from those. I think the most flattering jeans would be a boot cut as long as it is not too tight up top. Flare jeans are probably too much material and just make your body shape look odd.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment