Friday, March 12, 2010

Organising a surprise camping trip?

For my dad's birthday I want to organise a camping trip for me and him. I know of a good camping place that has cool activities we an do (mountain bike riding and bush walking), and I have all the gear we need. But I don't have my licence (I have my L plates and am just doing my driving hours now). I asked him if he is free soon and he said he is next week and straight away offered to take me down south just to do my hours, which is kind of poo, because that was going to be my present to him :P


I want to make the trip a kind of surprise, and plan it all out so he doesn't have to do anything, so it is more of a present. Any ideas on how I can do that? What can I give him at his party - a note thing saying what he has to pack and for when or something? It kind of gives it away, and the moutainbikes attached to the car? I could do the shopping and get the gear and put it in the boot of the car so he doesn't see it, but it might be hard as the car is at his house. Any ideas for me?

Organising a surprise camping trip?
My Dad says that Dwellingup National Park is a good place so maybe you tell him you are going mountain bike riding and then when you get there open the boot an go "wa-hey, we are obviously going camping" or maybe not, lol.





I really dont know that is going to be a difficult task.



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment