Friday, March 12, 2010

Am I a lesbian?

An old man with a dark sun tan, cowboy hat, and boots was sitting at a bar when a young man came in and saw him. The young man asked the old man, "Are you a real cowboy?" The old man replied, "Well, I've worked on a farm all my life, raised and worked with many cattle, ridden and trained horses, performed in rodeos, so I guess you could say I'm a cowboy...."





A while later a young woman came in, saw the old man and asked him the same thing. He gave her the same reply.


"Well," she said, "I'm a lesbian. I think about women all the time, I just can't help it. As soon as I wake up, and when I'm at work, and even when I sleep, all I can think about is women. I want to make love with as many women as I can before I die."





A few minutes later another young man walked in and asked the old man if he was a real cowboy. The old man replied, "Well, I used to think so, but now I think I'm a lesbian."

Am I a lesbian?
Not pretty much of a question here, ain't there something like "Yahoo! Jokes" for you?



jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment