Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Burton Royale?

Okay, so I was looking at the Royale as my new board, and I was wondering how it would be for all over the mountain, park, regular trails, etc. I have a size 10 boot, 5'8, and about 130-140 lbs. I'm an intermediate rider. I can ride all regular downhill trails, and I'm ok in the park, but I want to progress in the park/pipe. I currently ride a 155, which comes right under my chin so a 158 should be okay.





Any feedback is appreciated. If anybody has ridden the Royale or it's regular-waisted sister, the Air, I'd like to know how they perform.

Burton Royale?
The Royale is a good all around board. Good for groomers and should be decent in the park/pipe. Not the greatest for powder/back country.





If your looking for a straight up park board then....


1. I wouldnt go with the 158, stay with a 155 or a go a couple cm. shorter. Trust me, you do not want to go from a 155 to 158 for park riding.


2. Check out the Burton Twin 154. It would be more of what your looking for.
Reply:I agree with bh. I never agree with anyone, but he is right. The twin would be a super fly ride for you.



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment