Friday, March 12, 2010

Anything I can do to get my mullet sparkling? I've got a hot date.?

I really want to impress this chick, so I gotta look good. Gonna wear my 501's and cowboy boots. Just can't decide on my T-Shirt. What do you think? Should I go with my Kiss Alive '85 shirt, my Guns n' Roses shirt or my wife beater. Those are the only three shirts I've got.





By the way ladies, don't be shy. I'm not off the market just yet. Drop me a line if you wanna ride on the 10-90 Express.

Anything I can do to get my mullet sparkling? I've got a hot date.?
It might be time to trim the business end of your do, while you are at it, comb out your party end and crank up your Boston. As for your shirt, depends on if you are wearing your good 501's (the one with the appropriately placed hole in the knee) or your older ones. If you are going with the good, go with GNR and maybe even roll up your sleeves a notch to show off your guns while picking up the ladies in your El Camino.
Reply:HAHA... Dude, lose the mullet... they make most ladies want to vomit.



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment