Sunday, March 14, 2010

What are the best songs recoreded in the 60s all the way to the 80s?

here' my playlist: if you don't agree say it! and if you have other songs to recommend me, i would love to discover other songs! (they're not in order)





1. light my fire - the doors


2. sweet home alabama - lynard skynard


3. rape me - nirvana


4. lucy in the sky with diamonds - the beatles


5. london calling - the clash


6. these boots are made for walking - nancy smith


7. you really got me - the kinks


8. my generation - the who


9. walk like an egyptian - the bangles


10. magic carpet ride - steppenwolf


11. scar tissu - red hot chili peppers


12. she's a rainbow - the rolling stones


13. i believe in a thing called love - the darkness


14. sgt. pepper's lonely heart club band - the beatles


15. peace frog - the doors


16. can't think of anymore...





give me your oldie playlist! 10 points to the best one!

What are the best songs recoreded in the 60s all the way to the 80s?
1. Everywhere- fleetwood mac


2.alright now- Free


3. Take it easy- the eagles


4.my generation- the who


5. son of a preacher-dusty springfield


6.all you need is love-the beatles


7.paperback writer-the beatles


8.my sharona-the knack


9.peacefrogs-the doors


10. listen to the music-the doobie brothers


i could go on!!
Reply:I like your playlist but just so you know, Rape Me didnt come out until 1993.



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment