Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kx125, kx250f, crf250x updated one?

Hey guys, recently i went to my friends house to ride and i had a look at the 250x. I had trouble getting on it. i could get on it with the stand on basically and i could kinda get 1 foot tippy toeing on that bike. I'm around 5'4. I was wandering if there would be any difference with the 250F and what is the maintenance like for it. If not, would the 125 be better?





* 22 hours ago


* - 3 days left to answer.





Additional Details





2 hours ago


I'm pretty sure they still make kx125's cause my local dealer has 08's. Honda is the one that has stopped. I'm gonna be turning 16 before i get a race bike so i dont think ill be able to race the 85's








the kx125 seat height is 94cm. i used a measuring tape and with boots on there is around a 10cm or less distance for the opening of my legs.








The kx125 is also 2cm shorter then the 250f for seat height

Kx125, kx250f, crf250x updated one?
from my other answer: any of the full sized bikes, regardless of engine size, are going to be roughly the same seat height ... which is going to be extremely tall for someone of your stature of 5'4" ... at least starting the bike and starts / stops when you need to touch the ground ... or pick up and get back on ...





but with that said, if you are wanting to race MX, I can see your point in not going with the 85/100/150R coming up on 16 y/o... so, any of the 125 2stroke / 250 4 stroke being about the same height, you should be able to put lowering links on to drop the seat height by up to about 2 inches (or 5 cm) to better suit your height ... while not sacrificing too much suspension loss...
Reply:Hum, Go to your local Honda shop and sit on a Honda crf150f


and see how it feels I think it is the answer you are looking for .GoodLuck;)



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment