Friday, November 6, 2009

Why is it that........?

People that live in the city make fun off people that live in the country? City people hate country music, but watch cmtv, buy wal mart cowboy boots, and go to a local bar and line dance? (Even though real cowboys hate cmtv now) Its not country anymore, they call it rap/country. Now dont get me wrong, I teach city people how to ride, but they think country people are all hoosiers! And yes, I take there money! But, come on folks, if your gonna line dance, wich men shouldnt do that, its a spectator sport for cowboys, why do you want to be like us on a Saturday night? Dont you think we notice that your boots never been off the black top? But your cowboys at the bar? No hard feelings, but I bet I I opened a whole new can of worms... And yes, pro bull riders, ropers hate Timmy McGraw. He is a good singer though, but is he country? Take care evryone!

Why is it that........?
What part of the world are you from? Why do you set classifications for people, we are living in the year 2007 if you aren't aware. I've lived in the country, I've lived in large cities, I've lived in small towns and I have yet to meet a real cowboy, are you a real cowboy? I also have never met an individual who listens to country, watches cmtv, wears cowboy boots besides halloween and who goes out in public trying to line dance. Do real cowboys have internet access? Don't you make your own buckskins and eat beans over a fire and at night sleep under the stars?? If you go to Walmart do you think us city folks would think you are a poser? No, you know why, because we are too busy working and dealing with our families to care. As far line dancing and country music, I hate both it is not my taste and am really surprised people still listen to the stuff. But if someone wanted to it is there choice as we live in America and they are doing it because they like to do it and not to try to be like you.



sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment